Global Artemisinin Combination Therapy Market Report 2023 - Growing R&D of New Artemisinin Combination Therapies
DUBLIN, Nov. 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Artemisinin Combination Therapy Market (2022-2027) by Combination Therapy Type, and Geography, Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Artemisinin Combination Therapy Market was estimated to be USD 520.94 million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 771.12 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.16%.
The Global Artemisinin Combination Therapy Market is segmented based on Combination Therapy Type, and Geography.
- By Combination Therapy Type, the market is classified into Artemether-Lumefantrine, Artesunate-Amodiaquine, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- Rising Demand for Artemisinin Combination Therapy
- Rising Government Initiatives
- Growing Malaria Endemic
- High Cost of Artemisinin Combination Therapy Courses
- Growing R&D of New Artemisinin Combination Therapies
- Side Effects Associated with Artemisinin Combination Therapy (ACT)
- Lack of Availability of Raw Materials for the Production of ACTs
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report include:
- KPC Pharmaceuticals
- Guilin Pharmaceutical
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical
- Denk Pharma
- Ipca Laboratories
- Ajanta Pharma
- Bliss GVS Pharma
- Macleods Pharmaceuticals
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Report Benefits:
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Artemisinin Combination Therapy Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k0d0e0
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- February 2024
- Biotechgate Digital Partnering February 2024
- New York City: BIO CEO & Investor Conference
- Zurich: 17th Annual European Life Sciences CEO Forum